Note: Read general policies related to payment for new and existing timelines 
- Timeline of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Timeline of bicycle sharing systems (Feedback addressed with check marks. Check ):
- Some of the rows that should have a country column filled in have it missing ✔
- Many of the rows can benefit from having the city entered parenthetically, but don't ✔
- The row "A number of researches relative to bicycle-sharing schemes emerges." doesn't feel clear enough (also the grammar/sentence structure feels awkward). ✔
- It may be helpful to add more context for the launch of individual bike-sharing systems, e.g., any distinguishing features, and what generation they are. This is done already for a few rows, but it may be worth looking at others to see if any more context can be added. In particular, when a second bike-sharing system launches in a city that already has one, it may be worth explaining how the systems differ and why a second one was needed. ✔ (more context was added to the rows)
- Divvy in Chicago may deserve a row ✔
- There could probably be more rows on successes/failures of existing bike-sharing systems. ✔ (successes and failures were added in the same rows that indicate the system launches)
- More rows were added
- Timeline of pollution in Beijing (Tentative payment accepted)
- Timeline of Our World in Data (Tentative payment accepted)
- Timeline of DeepMind (Tentative payment accepted)
- Timeline of content delivery networks (Tentative payment accepted)
- Timeline of OpenAI (Tentative payment accepted)
Other (not requested):
Works on Wikipedia
Other (not requested, not under contract, not presented for payment update):
Works on Subwiki
Note: Shown here to ease activity monitoring outside timelineswiki. Remove after some time. Note: Funding for these works hasn't been discussed, therefore this list is not presented for payment update.
- Timeline of Y Combinator (returned with feedback):
- For timeline of YC it would be good to add timeline rows for the batches where various top YC companies were accepted. List at "
- "For Michael Seibel, also mention him becoming CEO of the Y Combinator core unit" ✔
- The evolution of Y Combinator's request for startups page should be recorded"
- "And didn't yc have startup school for many years, not just in 2017" ✔
- "For Peter Thiel you have a row on him joining YC but not on him leaving it" ✔
- "When talking of the departure talk of the reasons and context (Trump support)" ✔
- "The timeline of YC should mention Jessica Livingston's role more prominently" ✔
- "There were a few blog posts where she and Graham both said that she did most of the character-vetting for YC)
- Timeline of Médecins Sans Frontières
- Timeline of pollution (expand: - The economics of pollution (in particular, discussion of the concept of externalities, tragedy of the commons) - Environmental Kuznets curve)
- Timeline of mobile telephony (expand: Voice over IP calling (for timeline of mobile telephony)
- Wi-Fi calling (for both timelines)- The nature of mobile phone voice and data plans, and how these have evolved over time - Cellular connectivity in underground areas, such as subways (I have some example events in https://timelines.issarice.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Bay_Area_Rapid_Transit - Move to IPv6 - tethering and hotspots created by mobile phones are worth mentioning, maybe in both timelines )
- Timeline of Wi-Fi (expand: Google Wi-Fi, e.g., Starbucks moving from AT&T to Google Wi-FI - tethering and hotspots created by mobile phones are worth mentioning, maybe in both timelines )
- Timeline of online food delivery (expand)
- Timeline of food and nutrition in China
- Timeline of food and nutrition in Japan
- Timeline of food and nutrition in Belgium
- Timeline of food and nutrition in Netherlands
- Timeline of Delhi metro
- Timeline of Helen Keller International
- Timeline of Animal Ethics
- Timeline of Vegan Outreach
- Timeline of Deworm the World Initiative (, )
- Timeline of veganism
- Timeline of Brookings Institution
- Timeline of MIT Poverty Action Lab
- Timeline of Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence
- Timeline of medical testing (Proposed by Vipul here: )
- Timeline of Center for Global Development (expand)
- Indoor air pollution
- Pollution in Delhi
- Pollution in Beijing
- Pollution in Shanghai
- Kingo Itaya
- Alfred Cerezo
- European Microbeam Analysis Society
- Israel Society for Microscopy
- Italian Society of Microscopical Sciences
- French Microscopy Society
- Dutch Society for Microscopy
- Kossel lines
- William S McCune
- Robert Milton Zollinger
- Bergein Overholt
- sickle haemoglobin
- Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Asia Pacific Malaria Elimination Network
- Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth
- Sergei Jakowlewitsch Sokolow (The notion of acoustic microscopy ) , , , 
- Carlos Slim Foundation
- Timeline of leukemia (, )
- Timeline of lymphoma (
- Comparison of measures of abundance of malaria
- Comparison of methods of malaria control
- Timeline of water supply
- Timeline of water treatment
- Timeline of CRISPR
- Timeline of irrigation
- Timeline of universal healthcare (needs more detail)
- Timeline of mycology (Agreed on 30 April 2018) 
- Timeline of private health insurance
- Timeline of group health insurance
- Timeline of religious and nonprofit financing of healthcare
- Timeline of for-profit healthcare institutions
- Timeline of health crisis responses
- List of healthcare artifacts
Other pending work:
- Timeline of CERN?
- Timeline of Neuralink?
- Timeline of The Boring Company?
- Timeline of sharing economy?
- Timeline of human nutrition?
- Timeline of the World Food Programme?
- Timeline of startup accelerators? (, , )
- Timeline of Wikipedia?
- Timeline of Google X
- Timeline of Boston Dynamics?
- Timeline of IBM Watson?
- Timeline of supercomputing?
- Timeline of emojis?
- Timeline of computer networks?
- Timeline of Python programming language?
- Timeline of the Internet of things? 
- Timeline of Software as a service?
- Timeline of Sightsavers?
- Timeline of chemotherapy?
- Timeline of environmental law?
- Timeline of industrial hygiene? ()
- Timeline of occupational diseases? (, Occupational disease)
- Timeline of Novo Nordisk Foundation? (in 2018 it had a net worth of 49.1 billion USD)
- Timeline of Stichting INGKA Foundation? ($36 billion endowment)
- Timeline of the Wellcome Trust?
- Timeline of Baidu?
- Timeline of ebay?
- Timeline of Alibaba?
- Timeline of JD.com (The largest internet company in China)
- Timeline of the World Medical Association?
- Timeline of the World Food Programme?
- Timeline of Schistosomiasis? ()
- Timeline of optics?
- Timeline of telescopy?
- Timline of antiretroviral therapy?
- Timeline of sports medicine?
- Timeline of genomics?
- Timeline of chronobiology?
- Timeline of ''caenorhabditis elegans'' research?
- Timeline of the World Health Assembly?
- Timeline of the United States Agency for International Development?
- Timeline of smallpox? ()?
- Timeline of yaws?
- Timeline of the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health?
- Timeline of education in X country?
- Timeline of platinum? ()
- Timeline of copper?
- Timeline of molybdenum? ()
- Timeline of chromium? ()
- Timeline of tin? ()
- Timeline of neurology?
- Timeline of X University?
- A table comparing universal healthcare systems among countries. Columns could include: year of establishment, system type (single payer?, insurance mandate?), % of GDP spent on the program, life expectancy, infant mortality, etc. Some sources: 
- Infrastructure: Timeline of freight transport? (including transport of cargo by rail, ships, aircraft and trucks. Use )
- Timeline of chemical industry (base on )
- Timeline of nuclear medicine?
- Timeline of coal industry?
- Timeline of petroleum?
- Timeline of biochemistry?
- Timeline of molecular biology?
- Timeline of genetics?
- Timeline of bioinformatics?
- Timeline of Good Ventures? ()
- Timeline of ethereum
- Timeline of cryptocurrencies
- Timeline of philantropy (use  and 
- Timeline of wind power?
- Timeline of hydroelectricity?
- Timeline of canals?
- Timeline of bridges?
- Timeline of pharmacy?
- Timeline of healthcare in the United States?
- Timeline of personal computers?
- Timeline of tablet computer?
- Timeline of virtual reality?
- Timeline of 3D printing?
- Timeline of health informatics?
- Timeline of urbanization?
- Timeline of the Industrial revolution?
- Timeline of shipbuilding?
- Timeline of netbooks?
- Timeline of mobile apps?
- Timeline of smartphones?
- Timeline of writing?
- Timeline of human spaceflight?
- Timeline of socialism?
- Timeline of capitalism?
- Timeline of the atomic theory?
- Timeline of education in x country?
- List of hygiene artifacts?
- Timeline of home hygiene?
- Timeline of human migration?
- Timeline of out-of-Africa migration?
- Timeline of clothing?
Subwiki purpose: "Mostly for in-depth exploration/understanding of specific topics, but still not in any sequence (so people can jump directly to a specific page)". Read this: 
- Build summaries for organelles based on this model 
- A table of plasmodia